1. Cookies on this website
This website uses its own cookies for user session handling.
As a user, the easiest way to avoid the download of cookies is by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser, in this way you will prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive. After blocking all cookies, some website functionalities will malfunction.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
This policy and the way in which cookies are managed on this website, complies with the obligations set forth in:
- - Ley Orgánica 3/2018, Dec 5th, Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales.
- - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
- - Ley 34/2002, July 11th, Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE or LSSI). Second section of article 22
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access this website and that will make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and that you have a better browsing experience. This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Ensaproc Simulation makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use it considers more widespread:
You can find more information about cookies on http://www.aboutcookies.org
3. Important warning about cookies
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies that third parties may use through our website.
This applies especially to cases where our website contains embedded elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Hence the difficulty of strictly complying with the cookie regulations.
4. What cookies does this website use?
4.1 Our own cookies
We use the PHP session cookie (PHPSESSID) to handle user sessions. It is a technical cookie and expires after the session ends.