This terms have been updated for the last time on 25/04/2021.
1. Legal responsible for this website
In compliance with Ley 34/2002, July 11th, Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE or LSSI), this section informs you that the legal responsible for this website is Ensaproc S.L.L. (CIF: B14976674, referred to as \"we\", \"us\" or \"our\" in this document).
Adress: Polígono Industrial las Quemadas, Calle Juan Bautista Escudero 261, Nave 3, 14014 Córdoba (Spain).
Purpose of this document
2. Website use
We provide educational services through virtual laboratories.
3. User acceptance
- a) The User can only use the website to make legally valid inquiries or requests
- b) The User will not be able to make any speculative, false or fraudulent request. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that a request of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- d) If the User does not provide all the information we need, we will not be able to provide our services.
By making a request through this website, the user guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that they have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
When using this website, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of this website or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload this website or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the portal.
4. Browsing and IP
User's IP will be registered during browsing in order to make visit statistics.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- a) Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part
- b) Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners
- c) Its use for commercial or advertising purposes
The virtual labs have been designed for educational purposes only.
5. Use and access
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with us.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
6. Intellectual and industrial property rights
The User knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
7. Data protection and confidentiality
We undertake to use the data obtained on this website, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of:
- - Ley Orgánica 3/2018, Dec 5th, Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales
- - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the contact form are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. Furthermore, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to us as the owners of the portal or to third parties due to the use of said.
Similarly, the User has access at all times to modify, edit or delete the information provided, as well as manage their withdrawal directly, or by request addressed to the contact shown in section 1 or by writing to us attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent supporting document.
All rights reserved.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
10. Contact addresses
See section 1.